Glen H. SturtevantAttorney
Glen is a trial lawyer with a state-wide and national litigation practice. He has wide-ranging experience dedicated to representing clients in complex civil litigation, with an emphasis on healthcare litigation, mass tort, product defect claims, and commercial disputes. His clients span diverse industries, including the healthcare industry, manufacturing, shipbuilding, mining, power generation, and the financial and insurance sectors.
With a singular focus on protecting his clients’ long-term interests, Glen represents his clients on trial teams around the country, taking cases to verdict, winning them before trial, resolving them in mediation, and avoiding litigation before suit is filed.
Glen has been consistently recognized as a Rising Star in Virginia Super Lawyers’ peer-ranked guide to top lawyers in the region and is a graduate of the National Trial Advocacy College at the University of Virginia School of Law.
Glen is deeply committed to public service. He is an elected member of the Senate of Virginia and previously served on the School Board of the City of Richmond. He has also led the Virginia State Bar’s provision of legal services to survivors of natural disasters, mass emergencies, and terrorist attacks affecting the Commonwealth.
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law
- B.A., The Catholic University of America
- Defense Research Institute
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Richmond Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Honors & Distinctions
- Virginia State Bar Service Award
- Past Member, Board of Governors, Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers Conference
- Past Vice-Chair, Federal Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Richmond Chapter
- Past Regional Chair, Virginia Bar Association Legal Food Frenzy
- Past Board Member, Richmond Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- Past Board of Trustees Member, Richmond Public Schools Education Foundation
- Past Articles Editor, Federal Circuit Bar Journal
- Virginia Super Lawyers: Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice